Posture-perfect Salli SwayFit
Designed and made by Salli, a leading developer in sitting health and prevention of sitting disorders (SD), this popular SwayFit chair is the top-selling product of the trusted brand which delivers persistent breakthroughs in innovations in sitting posture and health.
The swing mechanism enables the seat to be tilted into every direction without a separate adjustment lever. This enables you to exercise while sitting, which adds to the mobility and metabolism of the lower back and generates activity to the whole body and reduces postural strain.
Simply by sitting right, you can be healthier and be more productive! Back problems are the most common cause of sick leaves in the world today, causing much suffering. The causes are many and varied, but our increasingly sedentary lifestyle is a major contributing factor. In the traditional 90-degree sitting posture, the vertebrae and discs are incorrectly aligned. They are pressed together in the front, and the back muscles and ligaments are constantly stretched. This out-of-balance posture results in poor circulation, weak muscles, and an increased risk of back aches, lumbago and herniated disc and a need to have a backrest to lean on. The way most people sit traditionally results in poor blood circulation which can progressively lead to serious health conditions such as heart disease, high blood pressure and stroke.
- Two-part active seat
- Leather or artificial leather
- Hand controlled height adjustment with gas spring
- Gas spring metallic or black
- Maximum load 120 kg
- Weight 11 kg
- Finnish design
- 5 years limited warranty
- Enables active sitting
- Develops good posture
- Supports a healthier back
- Improves blood circulation
- Deeper breathing
- Higher energy level
- Improves brain function and mental acuity
- Anatomical split saddle with adjustable width and center gap.
- Responsive 360° free-float saddle movement.
- Heavy-duty 3 mm steel seat plate.
- Professional quality CA TB117 and CA TB133 upholstery options for demanding commercial and clinical applications.
- Premium aluminum chair base.
- Large 65mm casters for easy maneuverability.
- 4 seat height options for short, average, and tall users.
- Designed in Finland