Whether it's a birthday or an anniversary, there always seems to be a gift-giving occasion around the corner. This time around, don't settle for store-bought gifts when you can give your loved ones these one-of-a-kind DIY presents. Making your presents yourself really reflects how special the receiver is to you because of the time, effort, and love spent on these gifts.
This book-making kit is just the perfect choice. It includes all the materials you need and step-by-step illustrated instructions to create a beautiful and simple handmade book with hard covers. It can be used as a notebook, journal or sketchbook! It also makes a wonderful gift for anyone interested in exploring the world of bookbinding!
Check out our Craftbook Maker video on YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E1pTE3ZiZw
Finished book dimensions : 15cm x 22cm
Pages : 80 pages
- Specially crafted book cords
- Book binding needle
- Thick board covers
- Feather pattern textured recycled paper for wrapping the board covers
- feather pattern textured recycled paper for sticking on the back of the board covers
- 20 blank note sheets, made of RECYCLED paper (making into 80 pages)
- Easy to follow step-by-step instructions (as well as online tutorial video)
Why Craftbook Maker kit?
- It is not just a present, but a present that you MADE for the recipient. This makes the gift very special!
- Paper used in this kit is recycled paper. We love crafts and we love our planet too!
- Handwriting is an art. Do not let typing replace writing! Make your own note book and make one for people you love, show them they have other choices other than the digital world, show them beauty of handwriting!